The Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) assists older people to live independently in their homes and communities. For more information go to the My Aged Care website: myagedcare.gov.au
Moree Care staff can help you obtain My Aged Care referrals for access to our CHSP funded aged care services:
- social and community activities for individuals or groups in our day centre or for community outings
- domestic assistance
- meals on wheels and other food related services
- home and yard maintenance
- day time or overnight respite care – we assist carers by providing day or overnight respite, either in-home, or, in our 2-bedroom flat (flexible respite)
Day centre programs operate out of the Moree and Mungindi offices and may include group or individual outings.
For further information email email@example.com
- Day centre, or in-home/community, social activities (group or individual services)
- Social outings – group or individual
- Special Events – Seniors Week, Themed Lunch Days and Christmas Events
- Telephone or in-person individual support, welfare checks, etc.
- Self-contained flat for overnight respite, or in-home overnight respite
- Domestic Assistance
- Flexible support which may include personal care
- Home and Yard Maintenance
- Other food services- help with in-home meal preparation, food purchase and storage, nutrition advice, organising pantry supplies, budgeting and planning meals, etc.
- Carers Support
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care