Moree Community Transport
Community Transport provides subsidised transport for everyone within the Moree Plains Shire and the Northwest part of the Gwydir Shire.
Community Transport services run from our Moree and Mungindi office locations. We also regularly provide a shopping bus service in Toomelah and Boggabilla.
People with an NDIS Plan are not eligible for subsidised Community Transport (complain to the State Government) and must pay full fare.
We have wheelchair accesible vehicles.
For further information and client contribution costs, contact our friendly at Meals on Wheels staff 1300 593 113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- medical appointments
- social, recreational and community access
- taxi or fuel vouchers
- click and collect grocery deliveries
- accompanied indiviual shopping trips or on our weekly shopping bus
We may also fund hired buses or public transport for
- attending funerals in distant locations
- sporting activities
- community events
- Transport for local and long distance appointments, shopping
- Social, recreational and community access
- Local shopping bus and click and collect grocery deliveries
- Transport for our Day Centre activities
- Monthly Saturday group outings
- Aboriginal funeral transport
- Special event group transport
- Sporting teams and other community groups
- Half price local Taxi Voucher Scheme
- Fuel vouchers if driving yourself