Meals on Wheels
Meals on Wheels can assist you with your meal and shopping needs. You can get as little or as much help as you need.
We can deliver meals to you or help you plan menus, work out your shopping list, shop with or for you and even prepare meals with you. We also deliver Click and Collect groceries form the supermarkets, within Moree township.
Eligibility: If you have a My Aged Care referral, an NDIS plan or are looking for private services contact Moree Care to discuss your needs.
Freshly prepared meals delivered Monday – Friday (frozen meals for weekends)
- Weekly shopping bus
- Personal shopping with one of our friendly staff or volunteers, in one of our vehicles (with you or for you)
- Outings to restaurants, cafes, other food outlets with one of our friendly staff or volunteers
- Social outings, group or individual
- Nutrition support
- Menu Planning
- Meal preparation at home
- Pantry organisation
- Click and Collect
Home delivered meals on wheels includes:
- Nutritionally balanced home delivered meals
- Meals prepared daily in our very own kitchen
- Frozen meals for weekends, public holidays or as
- Components of meals can be changed to suite your needs
- We cater for special dietary needs
For further information and client contribution costs, contact our friendly at Meals on Wheels staff 1300 593 113 or email email@example.com